The National Eligibility Admission Test (NEET) is the largest entrance test for medical and associated courses. Check out the NEET 2022: Exam Dates, eligibility criteria, and many more!!
Previous before to the COVID-19 outbreak, the NEET announcement was sent in October, the application procedure was held from November to December, and the test was held in May. Unfortunately, because of the epidemic, the NEET timetable has been postponed until 2020. The NEET 2022 schedule is likely to follow the same pattern as NEET 2021.
Furthermore, it is anticipated that the adjustments made last year will be carried over to NEET 2022. In this post, we provide information on the key dates, application procedure, and other features of the NEET 2022 exam to applicants.
- Top NEET Tutors for Online NEET Coaching – Best Physics | Chemistry | Biology Tutors
- NEET 2021 Paper Analysis: Student’s Reaction, Section-wise Stats and What’s Next!
- Top 10 Medical Colleges After NEET!
- Top 10 Tips From Tutors for NEET Preparation in the Final Week!
So let’s see: What are the Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2022?
The NEET eligibility standards are expected to stay unchanged from last year and the eligibility requirements in age group, education, nationality, and other factors. candidates who are citizens or applicants of the following nations are eligible to apply for NEET:
- Citizens of India
- citizens of the United States (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen India(OCI)
- Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
- Nationals from other countries
The following is the age restriction or age requirement for NEET candidates:
- As of December 31, 2022, a candidate’s minimum age shall be 17 years.
- There is no maximum age restriction, and applicants beyond the age of 25 will be eligible to apply for NEET 2022
Educational qualifications requirements:
- The applicant must have completed Class 12 or an equivalent course from a recognized board.
- And, Students who will be taking their Class 12 or equivalent exams in the summer of 2021 are also eligible to apply for NEET 2021.
- Applicants who have graduated from an open school with a Class 12 or equivalent are also eligible.
- Candidates must be completed with Class 12 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are required as a mandatory course.
- Those who have taken Biology as an extra subject in Class 12 or equivalent are also eligible+
Minimum Marks Required:
- 50 percent in the general category
- PWDs make up 45%
- 40% is from the SC/ST/OBC groups.
Neet Exam dates for 2022:
The NEET 2022 notice is expected to be released in December 2021. The important exam dates will be updated in this post when the notification is published. So until then see the tentatives for neet 2022 exam
- The NEET 2022 registration procedure is expected to begin in December 2021 and The deadline for registering is December 2021.
|An enrollment form will be available from||In 2021, December|
|Deadline for submitting an online application||In 2021, December|
|Deadline for payment of the fee||In 2021, December|
|Availability of correction windows||In 2021, December|
|Admit Card Announcement||In 2022, April|
|Exam Schedule||In May 2022|
|Dates for the publication of the answer key and the OMR||In June 2022|
|Result Announcement||In July 2022|
|Counselling will begin from||August 2022|
How to apply for NEET 2022?
Applicants planning to take the NEET 2022 test should first establish that they are eligible to sit for the test. When filling out the NEET registration form, candidates must fulfil the processes outlined below:
- To begin, go to the board’s main site to get information on the test.
- The registration form for NEET 2022 will be available in December 2021.
- Check the qualifying requirements and properly study the content.
- Now complete the form with all of the essential information. Applicants should only fill out one application form; else, their application will be rejected
- In JPEG format, upload a scanned passport photo, signature, and index finger impression.
- Pay the needed amount using both online and offline methods. For online ( through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, etc) for offline (through bank challan).
- Take a printout of the confirmation page once you’ve submitted the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What was the NEET 2022 application fee?
General/ OBC (INR 1500), General-EWS/ OBC-NCL (INR 1400), and SC/ ST/ PH is 800.
Q2. Is there a rectification facility provided by NTA for NEET 2022?
Yes, after the registration period has ended, a rectification opportunity is available.
Q3. What are all the requirements for the NEET Image and Signature?
The size of the image must be between 10kb and 200kb, a postcard size photo must be between 50kb and 300kb, and a signature must be between 4kb to 30kb. The picture must be correctly scanned in JPG format.
Q4. Who will be in charge of the NEET Main 2022 exam?
The Admissions are administered by the National Testing Agency.
Q5. what’s the procedure for completing the NTA NEET 2022 application form?
The application form must be filled out online.
The test saw a lot of modifications the year before, including the exam structure, test location, entrance procedure, and more. NEET 2022 may indeed be held more than once, according to NTA, and the test administrators are looking into it.
If you’re still having trouble with a topic and need help from a tutor! Download Filo and get immediate answers to any of your questions on anything!
Never give up hope!! You must maintain a regular level of preparedness. It takes time, but believe me it will be well worth it in the end. Consider why you started in the first place when you’re considering quitting. 🙂