MP PAT 2022, commonly known as Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test and CG PAT 2022 or Chhattisgarh Pre-Agriculture Test are state level entrance exams conducted by the state Professional Examination Board. The tests are held annually offering admission in courses of agriculture field (Bachelor of Agriculture, Bachelor of Horticulture, etc.) in various colleges and institutions across MP and Chhattisgarh.
Firstly, we are providing the details of MP PAT 2022 for candidates looking for admissions in the field. It will be followed by details of CG PAT 2022.
MP PAT 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||MP PAT 2022|
|Conducting body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Course||B. Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Horticulture, B.Tech Agriculture|
MP PAT 2022 Application Form
MP PAT 2022 Application Form is expected to be released during the last week of May 2022. Here are some things you must keep in mind while filling your application form:
- The application form will be filled and submitted only through online mode
- Candidates should fill the details in their application form as per their class 10 mark sheet as any alteration in the detail may cause rejection of application form.
- The application form submission process will be completed by the second week of June 2022. After this, no application form will be accepted.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the complete application form and fee receipt for future references.
The MP PAT 2022 Application Form Fee can only be paid via online mode using Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs)|
MP PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Following criteria are applicable for B. Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Horticulture, B.Tech Agriculture:
- Candidates must have cleared intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognised board or are appearing in the final exam in 2022
- Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and any one from biology, forestry, agriculture, and mathematics as subjects in the qualifying exam.
MP PAT 2022 Exam Dates
Here are the complete exam dates for the MP PAT 2022 Examination:
|Starting of application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application||2nd week of June 2022|
|Application correction||Last week of May 2022|
|Admit card release date||4th week of June 2022|
|MP PAT 2022 exam date||Last week of June 2022|
|Release of answer key||Last week of June 2022|
|Announcement of result||Last week of July 2022|
|Counselling begins from||Last week of August 2022|
MP PAT Exam Pattern 2022
- The exam will be conducted online. It will be in English and Hindi medium.
- The question paper will carry 200 objective type questions in the examination.
- A candidate will be allotted 3 hours to solve the question paper.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There will not be any negative marking for the wrong answer.
MP PAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for MP PAT 2022 examination will comprise various topics from the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture subjects of intermediate level.
Unit and dimensions, S.I. Units, Motion in two dimensions, dimensional analysis, Cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration, General relation among position and velocity, Uniform circular motion Force and inertia, Static and kinetic friction.
Newton’s Laws of motion, Elastic collisions, Conservation of momentum and energy, Work, energy and power, Gravitational Potential energy and its angular conversion to kinetic energy, Potential energy.
Rigid body rotation and conservation of its momentum, Moment of inertia, Potential energy of a spring, theorems of parallel and perpendicular axis etc.
Chemical Bond, Solid State, Solutions, lonic radii, Imperfections (Point defects), nuclear chemistry radioactive radiations, Ionic Equilibrium in solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, common ion effect, Solubility product.
Theories of acids and base hydrolysis of salts, Chemical Kinetic, Electrochemistry, Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics, Surface chemistry, Adsorption, Colloids, Emulsions, Micelles, Colloids and Catalysis, Catalysis, etc.
Algebra, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions, Co-ordinate geometry of two dimensions, Vector algebra, Differential calculus, Statistics, Numerical methods, Integral calculus, Differential equations, Linear programming, etc.
Structural organization of cell, cell theory, Structure and functions of cell organelles, Light and Electron Microscopic view of cell.
Five Kingdom classification Binomial Nomenclature, Ecosystem Role of plants in human welfare, Difference between prokaryote and Eukaryotes.
Tissue and tissue systems, Meristematic and permanent tissue, Food preservation, Mineral nutrition-essential elements and their functions etc.
Agriculture (Arts and Science Group) (Ag.):
Importance and scope of Agriculture in our National Economy and Development, Weeds and Weed Control, Irrigation and Drainage.
Cropping Schemes, Crop Production, Meteorology, Soils, Tillage, Manures and Fertilizers, Cultivation of fruit plants, Cultivation of vegetables, Fruit and vegetable preservation, etc.
MP PAT 2022 Result
The result will be prepared on the basis of the MP PAT 2022 final answer key. Candidates will be able to download their results during the last week of July 2022 online.
Similar to the admission form, candidates are advised to keep a copy of their result safe till the completion of the admission procedure.
MP PAT 2022 Counselling
MP PAT 2022 Counselling procedure is expected to be conducted from the last week of August 2022 through online mode. Candidates will have to register themselves for the counselling through the official website.
Candidates must carry the following document at the time of counselling for document verification:
- Class 10th and class 12th mark sheets
- Migration certificate
- MP PAT 2022 result
- MP PAT 2022 admit card
- Medical certificate
- ID proof
- Birth certificate
Now, we will take you through the details of Chhattisgarh PAT 2022.
CG PAT 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||CG PAT 2022|
|Conducting body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur|
|Course||B. Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Horticulture|
|Exam mode||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
CG PAT 2022 Application Form
CG PAT 2022 Application Form will be released online by the state’s Professional Examination Board. Here are some important details regarding the registration form:
- CG PAT 2022 Application form can be filled in online mode only.
- Candidate’s photograph and signature uploaded in online application for the CG PAT 2022 will also be used for the admission process.
- Candidates must fill in the correct details in the application form.
- They must ensure the complete and successful submission of their application form in the portal otherwise their candidature will be cancelled without warning.
Documents required for CG PAT 2022 registrations:
- Candidate’s category certificate (if any)
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Scanned copy of Personal ID proof (Aadhr Card, Pan Card, College ID, DOB certificate etc.)
CG PAT 2022 Application Fee
Chattisgarh PAT 2022 Application Fee is given below:
|Category||Application fees (in Rs)|
CG PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the CG PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years on 1st July 2022.
- Candidates should have a domicile certificate from Chhattisgarh.
- Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University. And, it is mandatory to clear Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry exams separately.
- Candidates should have secured at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
CG PAT 2022 Important Dates
To find important dates related to CG PAT 2022, candidates can find the given table below:
|Start of Application Submission||August 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission and Online Fee Payment||August 2022|
|Correction window||August 2022|
|Admit card download date||September 2022|
|Examination Date||September 2022|
|Announcement of Result||October 2022|
|Commencement of Counseling Process||October 2022|
CG PAT 2022 Admit Card
CG PAT 2022 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates can take a print out of their admit card for the examination.
Candidates must take note of the following:
- It is mandatory for candidates to carry their admit cards to the examination centre on the day of exam.
- If any candidate is found with a discrepancy in his/her admit card shall not be allowed to take the examination.
- If there is any query or doubt regarding the CG PAT admit card then candidates must get in touch with the officials to clarify it.
CG PAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Candidates must take note that the CG PAT 2022 Exam will be held offline (pen and paper), in English medium.
- The question paper will comprise 150 multiple choice questions (MCQs), holding one mark each.
- Candidates will get 3 hours to attempt the questions.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
The question paper will be divided into three sections:
|Sections||Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
CG PAT 2022 Syllabus
Here is the detailed subject wise syllabus for CG PAT 2022:
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Work, Energy and Power
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves etc.
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Redox Reactions
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons etc.
- Sets and Functions
- Coordinate Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry
- Programming and Probability
- Linear Etc.
CG PAT 2022 Result
- CG PAT 2022 Result will be available on the official website after the exam. Candidates can see their results and download their scorecard for future reference
- Qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process for seat allocation and admission.
CG PAT 2022 Counselling
- CG PAT 2022 Counselling will start soon after the result will be declared.
- Candidates who have qualified the examination will be able to participate in the counselling.
- Seats will be allotted based on the merit lists released by authority.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the first round of counselling then he/she will not be allowed to participate in the second round.
Candidates appearing for the counselling process are required to present the following documents for verification:
- Class 10, 12 mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer or Leaving certificate
- CG PAT 2022 Rank card and Admit Card
- Migration Certificate
- Caste or Category certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be any negative marking in the MP PAT 2022 examination?
No, there won’t be any negative marking in the examination.
What types of questions will be there in the MP PAT 2022 and CG PAT 2022 examination?
The question paper will consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs) only.
How often is CG PAT conducted?
CG PAT is conducted once a year.
Will there be any correction facility in the application form?
Yes, you will get a chance to make corrections to your application form.
Is the admit card compulsory to carry on the day of examination?
Yes, it is. You will not be permitted to enter your examination centre without it.
If you want to pursue a course in agriculture or horticulture then MP PAT 2022 and CG PAT 2022 are great opportunities for you. We have tried to put together the details related to both the state level entrances for you to know more about the exam. If you are eligible we would suggest you register for the test and study. You will get through it.
Still, got doubts related to MP PAT Or CG PAT exam? Reach out to a top Filo teacher in just a tap on your smartphone by downloading our official app. The tutors are available 24×7 so that your confusion goes away in a snap. Download the Filo app here.