After a long await, CBSE has decided to announce the CBSE class XII board exams today! This comes after the Supreme Court had asked both the CBSE and other state boards to declare board exam results by the end of this month. The results are to be declared at 2 PM today on the official website of CBSE.
CBSE posted the official announcement of declaring the results via a meme on their Twitter page. Students can access results via the UMANG app,
How to Get/Download Your Class XII Results
- Visit the official CBSE results website: http://cbseresults.nic.in/
- Click on any of the links below:
- You can use the direct link here:
- Fill in the following details:
- Roll number
- School number (You can ﬁnd this on your admit card)
Here’s how to get your roll number if you have forgotten/ misplaced it!
- Visit the following link: https://cbseit.in/cbse/2021/rﬁnder/landing.aspx (If the website says, “The service is unavailable.”, wait for some time and try again! You’re among many looking for the same thing and the website may not be able to handle it!
- Select Class XII
- Now you will be redirected to fill a form, it will ask you to fill in the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- School Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Click search and it should return your roll number.
- You would need this roll number for checking your results.
We at Filo, wish you all the best for your results and are here to help you if you need any help in figuring out what to do and how to go about before and after the results are out! Contact our private tutors for free by downloading the Filo App now!
Image credits: The Financial Express