The steps below will help you diagnose and fix the real reason why notifications are not working on your mobile device -
Push notifications require an active Internet (data) connection. Your device must have a connection to a broadband (3G, 4G, or LTE) network, or a WiFi network. Many private WiFi networks impose restrictions or proxy servers that can interfere with your device's connection to the Internet.
Please make sure you have not turned off notifications for Filo App. If that is the case, please go to the app settings and allow notifications for Filo.
Notification depends on device settings. Please check for the following -
- If you have any battery optimiser such as Greenify, Clean Master etc installed please whitelist Filo app in them
- Please check the phone for MDM (mobile device management) software installed by your company, you would need to get Filo in allowed apps
- Some phones may kill notifications if you force kill the app, so request you to not do that. Please exit by pressing the back button
- If your mobile has an autostart functionality, please make sure that Filo is switched on for autostart
- For devices running Android version 6.0.1, check that your battery optimization is not preventing Filo from sending you notifications. Go to Settings>Battery>Overflow menu>Battery Optimization and turn off the option for myGate
Different phone models may have issues with notifications due to their internal settings. Here are some popular phones with respective solutions -
Please ensure that the power saving mode is not on. Also check the link: www.easeus.com/ios-tips/notification-not-working-in-ios