- This test is divided into two parts, Part I contains 100 questions of General Mental Ability Test (MAT). Part II contains 100 questions of Scholastic Aptitude test (SAT), all the question is to be attempted. All questions carry one mark each with no negative marking. Maximum mark of the paper is 200 (MAT – 100 and SAT- 100)
- Time duration for Part I (MAT and Part II (SAT) is 120 minutes each. Therefore, the total time duration is 240 minutes.
- Since all questions are compulsory, do not spend time in reading through the whole question paper before beginning to answer it.
- If you do not know the answer to any question, do not spend much time on it and pass on to the next one. If time permits, you can come back to the questions which you have left in the first instance and try them again.
- Since the time allotted for the question paper is very limited, you should make the best use of it by not spending too much time on any one question.
⚠ Disclaimer: Please DO NOT refresh the page or close the tab.