What to expect from NEET 2021
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, or NEET 2021, is expected to be held on May 2, 2021. Here are the 10 things students may need to know about the NEET 2021 exam:
1. NEET 2021 will be an offline exam conducted across centers in India. The exam tests in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The exam pattern is - A total of 180 MCQs will be in the exam. Of the 180 questions, 90 will be from Biology, while 45 questions will be from Chemistry and Physics. Candidates are given three hours to attempt the exam.
2. Students can choose to give the exam from one of the following languages: English, Hindi, Odia, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Assamese, Gujarati, Telegu, Marathi, and Urdu.
3. The NEET 2021 registrations have been started from the first week of December 2020.
4. The application process for NEET 2021 has five steps - The online registration, The detail filling part of the application, Uploading of the scanned images of the candidate's photograph and signature, Paying the application fee, and Taking the print outs of the applications and the fee payment receipt.
5. In case of corrections in the NEET 2021 application, students do that from the third week of January 2021 to the last week of January 2021.
6. The application fee for NEET 2021 is as follows - For the General/OBC category: Rs 1400, For the SC/ST category: Rs 750.
7. The NTA website will have the NEET 2021 admit card made available to download from the final week of March 2021.
8. The NEET 2021 answer key will be released by NTA on their website in the second week of May 2021.
9. NTA will release the NEET 2021 exam results in the first week of June 2021.
10. For students who face doubts, queries, and questions regarding NEET 2021, feel free to click here to connect with the top experts from each subject .