If you don’t know English and want to work or study in an English-speaking nation, you’ll almost certainly have to take a foreign language exam (TOEFL). Check out the TOEFL exam dates for 2021-22 and how to book slots.
Don’t worry if you’re unsure about how or when to take the test. It is critical to feel safe and comfortable throughout testing since this adds to your performance. It’s your test, so you get to decide where and how you want to take it…
When Are TOEFL Exams Scheduled?
The TOEFL test is available at authorized test centers or from home up to 6 days a week throughout the world. When you register, you’ll be able to choose between TOEFL iBT testing options i.e.
When you register, you’ll be able to choose between TOEFL iBT testing options i.e.
- in a test center,
- at home, or on paper
- There seem to be no scheduled exam dates for the TOEFL. The test is given 50-60 times a year, and several times a month, all around the world. To check the exam dates, you do not necessirarly need to sign in or get self registered.
- You may easily check them out by visiting the ETS’s TOEFL official website. Almost often, the search returns up-to-date information as well as seat availability.
- A limited number of TOEFL slots are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. As a result, you should examine and schedule the test as soon as feasible.
The TOEFL test is administered by the Educational Testing Services (ETS) in over 180 countries at over 9,000 sites on numerous days throughout the month. TOEFL is becoming a highly versatile exam with so many test dates to choose from. Applicants can choose any day/date that is convenient for them and at the most appropriate TOEFL test center located near to them.
When is the best time to take the TOEFL exam?
Candidates are frequently puzzled as to what the best time is to take the TOEFL exam. One of the advantages of the TOEFL test is that there are no set dates for taking it. When test takers have completed their TOEFL preparation, they should register for their TOEFL exam.
According to experts, the best time to take your first TOEFL test is 45-50 days before your university’s admission deadline. If the initial TOEFL scores were not sufficient, applicants would rather have enough time to take a second TOEFL exam.
TOEFL Dates: 2021-22
Applicants will be relieved to learn that the TOEFL exam is held every month in all major locations of the country. Candidates should register their TOEFL exam slot well in advance to ensure that their preferred test center and accessible TOEFL test dates are available.
Test slots for the TOEFL at Home are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and appointments may be available as soon as 24 hours after you register.
So: How to Schedule a TOEFL Exam slot for 2021-22?
TOEFL Exam Slot Reservation: Candidates who wish to schedule the TOEFL exam slot must complete the processes outlined below:
- To register for the TOEFL, candidates must go to the official ETS website
- Exam takers will have to choose their TOEFL test day or slot and location.
- Proceed with your TOEFL registration fee payment of $185 USD (Can be differ from location to location)
- They were able to successfully reserve their TOEFL exam slot. Check your mail id @ for more details.
- How to apply for TOEFL (TOEFL Registration Guide)
- How to Prepare for the TOEFL Exam
- TOEFL Examination: An Ultimate Guide To The English Proficiency Test!
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. How often is the TOEFL iBT test given each year?
The TOEFL iBT is given several times each year. Candidates can verify the availability of TOEFL dates at a test center near them before registering and booking the slots.
Q2. How much does the TOEFL examination cost in India?
The TOEFL test costs $185 for students registering from India.
Q3. Can you prepare for the TOEFL in a week?
Thorough preparation is essential for a high TOEFL score. Candidates who have taken the TOEFL exam before can take the test after a week of study. Candidates who are new to the TOEFL should prepare well before scheduling dates for the registration.
Q4. What are all the documents needed for the TOEFL exam?
Your ID is the only document necessary (valid passport for Indian citizens). Candidates are encouraged to bring their registration information, but it is not essential for admission.
A lot of universities in the United States ask students to submit applications far in advance of the semester’s start date. As a result, before taking the test, make sure you have enough time to report your results to the institution.
If you’re still having trouble with a topic and need tutoring! Download Filo and get immediate answers to any questions you have about anything!
It’s also necessary to check whether you’re ready for the exam. If you require additional time, you should schedule the test accordingly.