The NEET Counseling for UG 2021 procedure will begin shortly after the NEET UG Result 2021 is released. All of the applicants who passed the exam must be seeking information about counselling. Read the complete article for all of the information you need for NEET State Quota Counselling 2021.
State quota counselling, which is done by state counselling agencies, is used to fill 85 % of the total undergraduate medical slots. The NEET 2021 counselling procedure has begun in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Himachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Karnataka, and Assam, among other states.
Why neet counselling?
NEET Top Rankers are offered places in some of the country’s most prestigious colleges, like AIIMS, and others, at the national level. While state-level counselling guarantees that students from the state acquire medical places at the state’s universities and colleges, where they live. The counselling process encompasses all of the necessary steps leading up to the candidate’s acceptance.
- On the official website, the National Testing Agency will announce the National Eligibility CUM Entrance Test Result 2021.
- Candidates who took the NEET test may view their results and verify their All India and State Rank.
- Successful candidates will be notified when the All India Quota and State Quota counselling sessions begin.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Counseling in 2021
- Candidates who score in the top half of the NEET test i.e. 40th percentile for SC/ ST/ OBC and 45th percentile for general-physically challenged are considered qualified.
- In addition, the ministry publishes a list of qualifying applicants under the All India Quota but excludes candidates from Jammu and Kashmir from participating in the 15% AQI Counseling.
- To be eligible for the counselling procedure, candidates must first register on the MCC website.
Documents Required for NEET Counseling in 2021
During NEET Counseling, the following documents will be requested. To participate in the counselling process, candidates must provide original papers as well as a verified copy of the following documents:
- Class X Certificate and Marksheet, Class XII Certificate and Marksheet
- 8 passport-sized pictures
- Class X Certificate and Marksheet, Class XII Certificate and Marksheet
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar card/PAN card/Passport/Driving License)
- NEET Seat Allotment letter
- Certificate of Category (if applicable)
Counselling Schedule- NEET-UG 2021: State Quota
The preliminary NEET counselling schedule state-wise is shown in the table below. This schedule is following the standard counselling routine. As a result, it is subject to change:
Want to know your Result? Then Check out-NEET 2021 Results- Check Out All the Important Details!
|S.No||State-wise||Websites Available||Staus for Counselling|
|1||ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||www.dhs.andaman.gov.in||To be announced shortly|
|2||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||www.apdhte.nic.in||Dec 7, 2021|
|3||LADAKH||www.jkbopee.gov.in||To be announced shortly|
|4||PUNJAB||www.bfuhs.ac.in||Nov 28, 2021|
|5||KERALA||www.cee-kerala.org||To be announced shortly|
|6||CHHATISGARH||www.cgdme.co.in||To be announced shortly|
|7||DAMAN & DIU||www.daman.nic.in||To be announced shortly|
|8||ASSAM||www.dmeassam.gov.in||Nov 23, 2021|
|9||HARYANA||www.dmerharyana.org||To be announced shortly|
|10||DADAR AND NAGAR HAVELI||www.dnh.nic.in||To be announced shortly|
|11||GOA||www.dtegoa.gov.in||To be announced shortly|
|12||NAGALAND||www.dtenagaland.org.in||To be announced shortly|
|13||RAJASTHAN||www.education.rajasthan.gov.in||To be announced shortly|
|14||DELHI||www.fmsc.ac.in||To be announced shortly|
|15||CHANDIGARH||www.gmch.gov.in||Final list to be announced.|
|16||BIHAR||www.health.bih.nic.in||To be announced shortly|
|17||PUDUCHERRY||www.health.puducherry.gov.in||To be announced shortly|
|18||MIZORAM||www.healthmizoram.nic.in||To be announced shortly|
|19||UTTARAKHAND||www.hnbumu.ac.in||To be announced shortly|
|20||HIMACHAL PRADESH||www.hpuniv.nic.in||To be announced shortly|
|21||JAMMU & KASHMIR||www.jakbopee.org||To be announced shortly|
|22||JHARKHAND||www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in||To be announced shortly|
|23||KARNATAKA||www.kea.kar.nic.in||Dec 27, 2021|
|24||LAKSHADWEEP||www.Lakshadweep.nic.in||To be announced shortly|
|25||MAHARASHTRA||www.mahacet.org||To be announced shortly|
|26||GUJARAT||www.medadmgujarat.org||Nov 18 to 29, 2021|
|27||MADHYA PRADESH||www.medicaleducation.mp.gov.in||To be announced shortly|
|28||MEGHALAYA||www.meghealth.gov.in||To be announced shortly|
|29||ANDHRA PRADESH||www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in||Nov 29, 2021|
|31||MANIPUR||www.rims.edu.in||To be announced shortly|
|32||SIKKIM||www.sikkimhrdd.org||To be announced shortly|
|33||TRIPURA||www.tmc.nic.in||To be announced shortly|
|34||TAMIL NADU||www.tnhealth.org||Jan 7, 2022|
|35||TELANGANA||www.tsmedadm.tsche.in||Nov 21, 2021|
|36||UTTAR PRADESH||www.updgme.in||To be announced shortly|
|37||WEST BENGAL||www.wbmcc.nic.in||To be announced shortly|
85% State Quota Seats in NEET Counseling 2021
- Candidates may apply to their domicile states for State quota, and a merit list will be generated by the respective Counselling Authorities according to State norms and based on the All India Rank.
- The concerned State Counselling Authority also conducts counselling for Private Medical Colleges.
- Candidates must register on the websites of their respective states’ counselling services
- Counselling will be done according to the candidate’s position on the state merit list.
- In J&K, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana, admission to institutions would be exclusively based on state counselling.
Counselling for NEET 2021: For the 15% All India Quota:
- Online counselling will be available at all federal, central, and state colleges.
- This counselling will fill seats at ESIC and AFMC, as well as BHU and AMU.
- According to the orders of the DGHS, candidates will apply for 15% of All India Quota seats, and seats that remain empty after two rounds of counselling will be modified in a mop-up round.
- Counseling for 15% of the All India Quota Seats is held by the Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India.
- Candidates who engage in All India Counselling are also eligible to participate in State Counseling in their home states.
Also, Read for Top Colleges Accepting NEET Under IPU
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does NEET Counseling cost?
The non-refundable NEET Counseling cost for AIQ counselling for open category applicants is INR 1,000, while it is INR 500 for reserved category candidates.
In NEET Counseling, how many rounds are there?
According to the most latest public notice issued by MCC, the authority conduct four rounds in NEET Counselling 2021, including mop-up and stray vacancy rounds.
How can I sign up for NEET Counseling 2021?
Candidates who meet the NEET 2021 cutoff are eligible for AIQ and state-level counselling. MCC will conduct 15% of AIQ counselling and 85 per cent of state counselling will be performed by state authorities on their official websites.
What does the mop-up round mean in NEET counselling?
The Mop-Up round is the third round of NEET counselling, and it is reserved for applicants who did not acquire seats in rounds 1 and 2 of the process.
What is the purpose of the NEET Seat Allotment Letter?
To complete the admission procedure, a NEET seat assignment letter is necessary. If a candidate is pleased with his or her seat after the seat assignment procedure, they can download the letter and report to the allocated college for document verification.
Candidates can look up the latest NEET counselling updates by state. Thousands of medical students throughout India are eagerly anticipating the start of NEET 2021 counselling. Students are offered several seats that are under the control of the Centre or the state throughout the counselling procedure.
Additionally, at Filo, you have access to over 10,000 Tutors who can help you ace the NEET Counselling with comfort. DOWNLOAD THE FILO APP HERE and go a move closer to finding your goals!