In this article we’ll go through the important information regarding JEE Advanced admit card which students must keep in mind! The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for undergraduate admission in engineering as well as architecture courses across India. It primarily consists of two phases: JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Mains is the preliminary phase of the examination that not only provides admission to candidates in government engineering colleges but also allows the qualified candidates to sit for JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced, as the second and the final phase of the exam, is conducted for entry into premier engineering colleges across India such as IITs, IISC, and IIST etc. The exam is conducted by one of the seven ‘old’ IITs annually under the guidance of Joint Admission Board. In 2021, it was conducted by IIT Kharagpur. And in 2022-23, it will be conducted by IIT Bombay and Guwahati.
In this article we’ll go through the important information regarding JEE Advanced Admit card which students must keep in mind!
We would recommend you to go through all the Important details the Exam; All you have to do is Check Out – All About IIT JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus & Etc.
JEE Advanced Registrations/ Admit Card 2022
NTA will be releasing JEE Advanced 2022 admit card through online mode only. Students who successfully have registered for JEE Advanced 2022 will be able to get it through the website of exam conducting authority. Admit card will be released around second week of June of 2022. Students are advised to make sure they carry their admit card while going for examination.
Candidates should keep it until all the admission formalities are completed. Candidates can carefully examine details printed on it & In case of any mistakes, they should contact with the Chairman of JEE Advanced 2022.
The authority will not provide separate admit card for the exam. Candidates will have to bring the original JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card in AAT( Architecture Aptitude Test) exam hall. On the exam day, students should also bring photo ID proof. These documents will be verified by the invigilator as well as IIT representatives. The photo ID proof can be: School ID, Driver’s License, PAN or Aadhar.
JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card Dates
Candidates will be able to download their JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022 through online mode itself. Students can receive it through offline mode or by post. Candidates will be able to get it from around 2nd week of June, 2022. The examination will be organized around 3rd week of June 2022. AAT exam will be conducted in 3rd week of June 2022. The exam will be conducted in offline mode only.
Steps to Download JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card!
To download JEE Advanced Admit card, applicants need to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced 2022 i.e. https://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in./
- Search for the ‘Candidate Login’ link
- Put in your JEE Advanced 2022 registration number, Mobile number, Date of Birth and email id to login
- JEE Advanced 2022 hall ticket will be shown on the screen
- Check whether all the details printed on admit card are correct
- Download the Pdf and take a printout for future reference
Details Mentioned on JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2022
JEE Advanced 2022 admit cards will have the details provided below:
- Candidate’s Gender
- Candidate’s JEE Advanced Roll number
- Candidate’s JEE Main Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Signature
- His/Her Category
- Address for correspondence
- Exam date
- Date of Birth
- Exam timing
- Name and address of JEE Advanced test centre allotted to the candidate
- Exam day guidelines
Students are advised to carefully check their admit cards and in case of any issues or mistakes, they need to get in touch with the authorities of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
Aspirants need to produce their admit cards at the time of Advanced examination. JEE Advanced 2022 admit cards need to be kept with utmost safety till the entire admission process is complete.
JEE Advanced – Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates should reach their allotted JEE Advanced exam centre at least half an hour before the reporting time to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Candidates are allowed to carry pens, pencils and drinking water bottle (Transparent) to the exam centre. Other than this, no other items like calculator, mobile, rough paper, etc. are allowed.
- Students must not forget to carry their JEE Advanced admit card along with a valid Photo Id proof such as Aadhaar, Driver’s License, Voter id & so on to the exam centre.
- Candidates won’t be allowed to leave the exam hall until the exam is over.
Frequently Asked Questions!
Q. When will JEE Advanced admit card for the coming session be released?
The JEE Advanced 2022 admit card will be released tentatively in the 2nd week of June.
Can I obtain JEE Advanced Hall Ticket from an offline source?
No. Students can only download JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022 from the official website I.e., jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates must also keep note that the admit card will not be sent to them through mail or courier.
Which IIT will set JEE Advanced 2022?
IIT Bombay will set JEE Advanced 2022 Exam.
Only the top 2.5 Lakh rank holders of JEE Main will be eligible to appear for IIT JEE Advanced. This implies that candidates who wish to write Advanced exam must be serious, hardworking, properly guided and devoted to the preparation. Click here to read strategies on how to ace JEE Advanced 2022.
Here at Filo we have more than 10,000 professional tutors at your fingertips to help you in sailing through the IIT JEE Advanced 2022 with ease. Click here to download the Filo App and get closer to getting admission in your dream college!