All You Need To Know About IPU Colleges In Medicine
NEET IPU-CET Exams Colleges for Medicine Medical

All you need to know about IPU Colleges in Medicine

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr
Rich result obtained on google when searched All you need to know about IPU Colleges in Medicine.
Image:collegedunia.com

IP University Medical Colleges in Delhi offers admission to meritorious students. The selection will be on the basis of the NEET score. Till last year, nearly 15% of the total seats in participating Medical and Dental Colleges that were run by the central government, state government, municipal corporation or other local authorities in India, filled by AIPMT/NEET. From this year onwards, IPU Medical Colleges will also participate in NEET and 100% of seats are filled through NEET. All you need to know about IPU Colleges in medicine through this post.

GGSIPU will be responsible for IPU MBBS admission for 85% of state quota seats, The admission to the remaining 15% for MBBS/BDS seats will be through NEET counselling by Medical Counselling Committee.

Rich results obtained on google when searched about All need to know about IPU Colleges in Medicine
Image:AKDN

For more information about IPU, click the following link IPU CET Cutoff 2021: Check the Colleges You Can Get Based on Your Score!

Medical colleges under IPU highlights

  • There are 5 MBBS and 1 BDS institute under IPU. Admission will be on the basis of NEET results.
  • Admission to 15% of All India Quota seats in the above 6 institutes will be through NEET counselling by MCC. For remaining, 85% state quota in the following institutes will be granted through MCC NEET counselling.

List of Medical Colleges Under IPU

Medical Colleges

CollegesNumber of total seatsNumber of state quota seats
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi170128
Army College of Medicine Science, Delhi Cantt (ACMS)  10085
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital, New Delhi  12585
North Delhi Municipal Corporation Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi  6043
Atal Behari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences and Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi  100

Dental Colleges

CollegesNumber of total seatsNumber of state quota seats
ESIC Dental College and Hospital, Rohini  5043

1. Army College of Medicine Science, Delhi Cantt

Fees PayableRs: 3,60,000
University shareRs: 15,000
Security moneyRs: 15,000
Activity feesRs: 10,000

About ACMS

See the source image
Image:sarvjankari.com

The college came into existence in the year 2008. It facilitates the quality undergraduate medical education to wards of serving and retired Army personnel. The college is recognized by the Medical Council of India and has the capacity of 100 UG student admissions every year.

News and Updates

New admission joining instruction for batch 2022 was released by the college. The college has announced MBBS-Schedule of registration and verification of documents and choice filling for the new session.

Recognition

ACMS New Delhi is recognized by the medical council of India.

Courses offered and fees structure

CourseCourse DurationFees
MBBS5.5 yearsRs. 20.21 lakhs

Scholarships

The college does not provide information details on the scholarships which they offer to their students. However, they can also apply for SC/ST/EWS scholarships provided by central and state governments. Also, they can apply for loans that can be availed from reputed banks.

Admission

  • Fill and submit the admission form.
  • Prepare and appear for UG-NEET entrance exam.
  • Meet the required score to get into the college.
  • Submit all documents for verification.
  • Lastly, students are required to pay fees

2. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi

See the source image
Image:sarvjankari.com

Fees structure

Subsidized seatsRs. 27,500
Non-subsidized seatsRs. 1,12,500

About VMCC

It is situated at Safdarjung Hospital. The college was established in November 2001 by the government, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The college offers MBBS, Super Speciality Courses and MS/MD.

Ranking

The institute has secured 18th rank in the medical category in NIRF 2021 Ranking with an overall score of 56.2 out of 100. It has ranked 16th in NIRF 2020 Ranking.

Recognition

ACMS New Delhi is recognized by the medical council of India.

Placements

Medicine and Allied Sciences (M.D.)

                                 Median Package – Rs: 11.64 lakhs

Medicine and Allied Sciences (M.B.B.S)

                                 Median Package – Rs: 11.04 lakhs

3. Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital, New Delhi

See the source image
Image:collegedunia.com

The college was established in the year 2016. The size of the campus is 29 acres whereby the total faculty is 86. Total students enrolment is 420.

FeesRs. 60,000
University shareRs. 15,000
Security moneyRs. 10,000
Student activity feesRs. 1,000

Course Details Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital

Mode: Full time

Duration: 5.5 Years

Offered by: Guru Gobind Indraprastha University, Delhi

Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) is a 5.5 years full-time course, which includes 4.5 years of curriculum along with 1 year of rotating internship. It is approved by MCI.

M.B.B.S

Seats125
Total FeesRs. 5.55 Lakhs

Ranking

Rank80th (Rank 64th in Public or Government)
Score336.33

4. North Delhi Municipal Corporation Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi

See the source image
Image:TheQuint
FeesRs. 50,000
University shareRs. 15,000
Security moneyRs. 10,000
Student activity feesRs. 1,000

About NDMC

Ranked in Medical59th
OwnershipPublic/Government
Genders acceptedCo-Ed
ApprovalAffiliated

Established year: 2013

Total Faculty: 53

Courses

M.B.B.S

                                             Total fees: Rs 3.01 lakhs
                                                          Seats:60

MD Community Medicine

                                                          Seats:2

Ranking

Rank74th (Rank 59th in Public/Government)
Score338.77

NDMC Facilities

Boys Hostel, Girls Hostel, Library, Sports, Cafeteria, Auditorium, Medical/Hospital, IT Infrastructure, Parking Facility.

5. ESIC Dental College and Hospital, Rohini

See the source image
Image:orchidfoundation.info

The college was established in the year 2010 with a campus size of 10 acres. The total enrollment of students is 204. It is a government college.

BDS Course highlights

Total feesRs. 6,00,000
Seats50

Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) is a five-year course with one year of an internship program offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and approved by the Delhi Council of India (DCI).

ESIC Facilities

Boys Hostel, Girls Hostel, Library, Sports, Cafeteria, Auditorium, Medical/Hospital, IT Infrastructure, Parking Facility, Gym, Laboratories.

You can also check the following link to know more about the level of tests IPU CET Exam – Students’ Reaction On Difficulty Level!

FAQs

What is the IPU quota in NEET?

NEET counselling under the 15% All India Quota seats is conducted by MCC for admission to government colleges.

Does IPU have quota for Delhi students?

Yes, IPU will reserve 85% of seats for Delhi students and 15% for outstation students.

Is there any scholarship in IP University?

IP University provides financial assistance and scholarships to meritorious students.

Is there any fee concession?

As a private institution so there is no mandatory concession.

Summing Up!

Remember, if you ever get confused, don’t be afraid to ask our expert tutors by downloading the Filo App now!

We hope you have benefited from the information on this blog. Please share your thoughts about IP University!

Content Writer At Filo.

Write A Comment