10 things you need to know about NEET 2021
NEET 2021, or the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, is expected to be held on May 2, 2021. Here are the 10 things you need to know about NEET 2021:
1. The NEET 2021 will be an offline exam conducted across India. The exam will test students in three subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The paper will consist of 180 MCQs. Out of the 180, 90 questions will be from the Biology section, while 45 each from Chemistry and Physics. Students will be allotted a total of 3 hours for the exam.
2. Students can choose to give the exam from one of the following languages: English, Hindi, Odia, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Assamese, Gujarati, Telegu, Marathi, and Urdu.
3. Registrations for NEET 2021 have begun from the first week of December 2020.
4. NEET 2021’s application process has five steps - Online registration, Detail filling in the application, Upload of scanned image of photograph and signature, Completing application fee, and Printing of applications and Fee payment receipt.
5. Students can correct their applications for NEET 2021 from the third week of January 2021 to the last week of January 2021.
6. The NEET 2021 application fees are as follows - General/OBC category: Rs 1400, SC/ST category: Rs 750.
7. The NEET 2021 admit card will be made available to download from the NTA website from the final week of March 2021.
8. NTA will release the NEET 2021 answer key in the second week of May 2021.
9. The NEET 2021 exam results will be released by the NTA in the first week of June 2021.
10. In case of any doubts regarding and/or from the NEET 2021 syllabus, feel free to click here to connect with the top experts from each subject.